We have been advised by our delivery companies that due to the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 and in relation to the health and wellbeing of their employees the following change will be made in accordance with Government advice, preventative guidance from Public Health England (PHE).
The instruction from the Association of Pallet Network (APN) is a revised process for signature capture. This will apply to all Electronic Devices, Printed Schedules and Customer Own Paperwork for ALL Pallet Networks. This change is being put into place to protect individuals and reduce direct contact.
The following changes will take immediate effect with all deliveries of Tremco Illbruck products (including Tremco, Illbruck, Nullifire, Firetherm) :
For ALL deliveries we will no longer process customer paperwork or obtain signatures for deliveries.
- Signatures will no longer be obtained on any electronic device
- Drivers will tap arrived upon arrival as normal
- Drivers to unload on the device as normal
- The driver will write with the stylus on the screen (CV-19) the driver must type the customer surname (item recipients) into the device
- Driver to depart as normal
As a result, all POD’s will be on courier paperwork along with the name given by the recipient.
We hope you understand the need for this change at this time and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service team directly.
Commercial Manager – Ti UK Ltd