Nullifire has built its reputation on the quality of its service as well as its outstanding products
Our team of technical experts have many years of combined experience and fully understand the challenges posed by today’s complex steel framed structures. Some of these are unique environments, and that is why our technical services team are proactive in finding solutions to our customers’ problems.
We talk about service in the broad sense, from initial product training, site surveys, design advice and on-site technical assessment, right through to inspections to ensure that a project has been completed correctly. Longer term, we also offer advice on maintenance schedules and even remedial work on damaged areas.
Both old and new customers are able to benefit from a full suite of training options, giving reassurance that our products will be applied in the correct way to achieve optimum results.
Our services include:
- An online download centre giving access to our technical and safety data sheets.
- Steelcalc downloadable estimating software for use by Contractors and Estimators
- Provision of RIBA approved CPD seminars
- Downloadable BIM objects
- A technical helpdesk service as the first point of contact for your queries
- Prior assessment of sites, using thorough survey methods to identify or confirm problem areas and develop cost–effective solutions.
- Clear specifications, contract monitoring, and regular site visits as the work progresses
- Inspection at the end of the job, checks and performance guarantees on the completed installation where appropriate.