FS719 HP Blue for CPVC is a unique sealant, developed specifically for CPVC materials.The product is a distinctive blue colour, for easy visual identification and traceability.
FS719 is used to reinstate the compartment fire performance of compartment lines (walls & floors) which have been breached by CPVC combustible sprinkler systems.
• Up to 2 hours fire resistance -Tested to EN 1366-3
• Versatile & easy to apply
• Can be used with FB750 Intubatt Coated Batt
• Tested in openings up to 365 x 700 mm
|Composition||Water-based graphite sealant|
|Hardness Shore A||~ 50|
|Skin Formation Time||40 - 60 minutes depending on temperature & humidity|
|Cure Rate||at 20°C||1 mm/day|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to 35°C|
|Service Temperature Range||-25°C to +70°C|
|Storage||Store between +5°C and +25°C in dry conditions.|
|Shelf Life||9 months when stored in its original unopened containers.|
FS719 is a powerful product, designed to close CPVC, only when the pipes are deteriorating under fire conditions. Approved for use by Lubrizol CPVC pipe manufacturer, and registered as such for use around Flowguard, Blazemaster, Corzan, etc. This advanced product has been made available to installers of fire protection and sprinkler systems, and chemical compatibility is assured with the brands mentioned above.
- All installers should have received training on the handling procedures required by the manufacturers of CPVC pipes on their products.
- All surfaces must be clean and sound, free from dirt, grease and any other contamination. Cleaning materials used must be approved & recommended by the CPVC pipes manufacturer.
- Check FS719 specification is suitable for substrate, fire rating, annular space and seal depth.
- We recommend that the surface of substrate temperature be +5°C or above at the time of application. Contact Technical Services for
- advice regarding lower temperature application.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet.
Health + Safety Precautions
USE IN WELL VENTILATED CONDITIONS and ensure all recommended protective equipment is worn during handling & use of this product. For full recommendation, refer to safety data sheet.
Health & Safety Precautions
Safety data sheet must be read and understood before use. Extremely flammable - keep away from open flames and other ignition sources.
310 ml cartridges (25 per box)
FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® Corzan® , and TempRite® are trademarks of The Lubrizol Corporation or its affiliates.
- Clean the gun by removing the foam canister and replacing with a can of illbruck AA290 PU foam cleaner.
- Remove excess foam immediately with illbruck AA290 PU foam cleaner or acetone.
- Ensure surface is solvent resistant before cleaning. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
- AA290 technical data sheet and safety data sheets are available at www.illbruck.com/AA290.