FS719 HP Blue for CPVC is a unique sealant, developed specifically for CPVC materials.The product is a distinctive blue colour, for easy visual identification and traceability.
FS719 is used to reinstate the compartment fire performance of compartment lines (walls & floors) which have been breached by CPVC combustible sprinkler systems.
• Up to 2 hours fire resistance -Tested to EN 1366-3
• Versatile & easy to apply
• Can be used with FB750 Intubatt Coated Batt
• Tested in openings up to 365 x 700 mm
|Composition||Water-based graphite sealant|
|Hardness Shore A||~ 50|
|Skin Formation Time||40 - 60 minutes depending on temperature & humidity|
|Cure Rate||at 20°C||1 mm/day|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to 35°C|
|Service Temperature Range||-25°C to +70°C|
|Storage||Store between +5°C and +25°C in dry conditions.|
|Shelf Life||9 months when stored in its original unopened containers.|
- All installers should have received training on the handling procedures required by the manufacturers of CPVC pipes on their products.
- All surfaces must be clean and sound, free from dirt, grease and any other contamination. Cleaning materials used must be approved & recommended by the CPVC pipes manufacturer.
- Check FS719 specification is suitable for substrate, fire rating, annular space and seal depth.
- We recommend that the surface of substrate temperature be +5°C or above at the time of application. Contact Technical Services for
- advice regarding lower temperature application.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet.