SC902 is a low VOC, one coat, high build system, based on patented technology.
It provides a fast cure effective structural fire performance, for steelwork, up to a 120 minute fire rating.
SC902 is designed to provide upto 120 minutes fire resistance to ‘I’ section beams, columns, hollow columns, concrete filled hollow columns, cellular beams and solid steel rods. As a fast-track coating, all 120 minute loadings are possible to apply in a single coat and weather resistant in one hour.
- Fast cure, even below 0°C, touch dry in 1 hour
- Early weather resistance, shower proof within 1 hour
- Self-priming system tolerant of light rusting to steel, up to 2 weeks post blasting
- High build potential with all ratings possible in one application
- Fire rating up to 120 minutes tested to BS476 and EN13381: Parts 6, 8 & 10
- Designed for on-site use
- Optifire®+ unique traceability identifier