SC902 is a low VOC, one coat, high build system, based on patented technology.
It provides a fast cure effective structural fire performance, for steelwork, up to a 120 minute fire rating.
SC902 is designed to provide upto 120 minutes fire resistance to ‘I’ section beams, columns, hollow columns, concrete filled hollow columns and cellular beams. As a fast-track coating, all 120 minute loadings are possible to apply in a single coat and weather resistant in one hour.
- Fast cure, even below 0°C, touch dry in 1 hour
- Early weather resistance, shower proof within 1 hour
- Self-priming system tolerant of light rusting to steel, up to 2 weeks post blasting
- High build potential with all ratings possible in one application
- Fire rating up to 120 minutes tested to BS476 and EN13381: Parts 6 & 8
- Designed for on-site use
- Optifire®+ unique traceability identifier