FS712 Intucoat is a water-based acrylic coating and adhesive, which may be used in conjunction with FB750 Intubatt, FB770 Intudeck and FJ220 Intubatt 3 as a bonding agent and a surface repair coating.
FS712 is suitable for:
- Repairs to damage to the surface of the coating on FB750 / FB770 / FJ220
- Bonding of FB750 / FB770 / FJ220 joints, both to substrate and cut pieces
- Coating the raw edge of FB750 & FB770, when using the surface mounted application method
- Cold smoke & air pressure seal
- Fibre encapsulant
Always read SDS, pre-application guidance and relevant application detail prior to application. Ensure the latest documents are downloaded prior to every project commencement.
• Do not use around CPVC pipes; for this specific application, please use FS719 HP Blue for CPVC. • If used around Pegler X-Press Carbon Steel pipes, the pipe manufacturer should be consulted, and their recommendations followed.
• If straight edge is required, a suitable decorating tape should be used. • Prior to coating any substrate not listed within this TDS, we recommend a patch test on a trial area be carried out prior to full application. If any adverse effects are noted, contact Tremco CPG UK Technical Services.
Safety data sheet must be read and understood before use.