FF197 is a modified, single component, fire rated polyurethane foam.
FF197 is used to seal door frames, window frames and linear gaps throughout the fire rated areas of a building.
- Tested to BS EN 1634-1 (fire door) : FD60 performance achieved
- Gaps up to 35 mm (fire door)
- Tested without architrave (fire door)
- Tested with plastic packers (fire door)
- Tested to BS EN 1366-4 (linear gaps) : up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Pink coloured foam for easy identification
- Tack free in 10 minutes
- 2-in-1 gun & nozzle canister
|Fire Performance*||Tested to BS EN 1366-4||Up to 4 hours|
|Tested to BS EN 1634-1||60 minutes|
|Classification||DIN4102: Part 1||B1|
|Canister Temperature Limits||+10°C to +30°C|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||+5°C to +35°C|
|Density||LAB014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||20-30 kg/m3|
|Yield||FEICA TM 1003||45 litres|
|Tack Free Time||FEICA TM 1014||10 minutes|
|Cutting Time||FEICA TM 1005||60 minutes|
|Tensile Strengthh||FEICA TM 1018||81 kPa|
|Shear Strength||FEICA TM 1012||57 kPa|
|Compression Strength (10%||FEICA TM 1011||47 kPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||EN 12667||0.036 W/m.K|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||Peak: -40°C to +130°C|
Continuous: -40°C to +90°C
|Storage||Store between +5°C and +25°C in dry conditions.|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored in its original unopened containers.|
- Ensure suitablility of product prior to use.
- Protect floor coverings with tremco illbruck self-adhesive floor protection
- The surfaces must be solid and stable.
- Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
- A speedier cure can be attained by moistening the substrates if needed.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet.
Health + Safety Precautions
USE IN WELL VENTILATED CONDITIONS and ensure all recommended protective equipment is worn during handling & use of this product. For full recommendation, refer to safety data sheet.
Health & Safety Precautions
Safety data sheet must be read and understood before use. Extremely flammable - keep away from open flames and other ignition sources.
750ml pressurised container (12 per box)
- Clean the gun by removing the foam canister and replacing with a can of illbruck AA290 PU foam cleaner.
- Remove excess foam immediately with illbruck AA290 PU foam cleaner or acetone.
- Ensure surface is solvent resistant before cleaning. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
- AA290 technical data sheet and safety data sheets are available at www.illbruck.com/AA290.