FS703 Silicone Sealant is a single-part alkoxy-based fire resistant, elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant. Provides up to 4 hours fire protection at internal and external building gaps and movement joints.
FS703 is designed for sealing joints in compartment walls and floors, Gaps between frames and structures, at junctions of different materials.
- Masonry to masonry
- Masonry to timber
- Masonry to steel
- Can achieve up to 4 hours joint fire resistance tested in accordance with EN 1366-4
- CE Marked ETAG 026 and Classification 13501:2
- Suitable for gaps up to 50 mm wide
- Assumed working life of 10 years (ETAG 026)
- Certified 3rd party accreditation
- Air Permeability 600Pa EN1026
- Seal ratio at 2:1
- Neutral cure silicone sealant