Large Cavity Barriers
Nullifire Fire Curtains are ideal for large voids in buildings above ceilings and can provide 30 minute to 2 hours fire protection to openings with up to 10 m drops.
- A lightweight, flexible fire curtain which provides a barrier to smoke and flames.More Information
Nullifire solutions for linear movement and building gap seals include a range of fire-rated polyurethane foams, compressible fibre strips as well as acrylic and silicone sealants, to offer complete systems and aid installation.
- FS701 is a one-part fire resistant joint sealant.More Information
- FS703 Silicone Sealant is a single-part alkoxy-based fire resistant, elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant. Provides up to 5 hours fire protection at internal and external building gaps and movement joints.More Information
- FF197 is a modified, single component, fire rated polyurethane foam.More Information
- FO142 is a single component silicate-based refractory adhesive in the form of ready-to-use paste for gluing materials used in the fire-resistant range.More Information
- FO143 is a one-pack silicate-based cartridge refractory glue in the form of a ready-to-use paste for gluing materials used in the fire-resistant range.More Information
- FJ203 is a firestopping backer rod made of rock wool sheathed with flexible glass wires.More Information
Closing Including mineral fibre boards, pipe collars, seal bags, intumescent mastic and electrical socket putty pads, the comprehensive range of products for pipe and penetration closing is ideal for reinstating the compartmentation of walls or ceilings when penetrated by building services.
- FO100 is a non-setting, intumescent, silicone based putty pad for sealing around plastic and metallic electrical backing boxes.More Information
- FP150 Pipe Collars consist a of galvanised steel shell lined with intumescent material.More Information
- FP300 is a simple to use self-adhesive intumescent pipe wrap used for sealing plastic and composite pipe penetrations.More Information
- FS705 is a graphite based product which when exposed to fire expands protecting penetrations including cables, cable bunches, cable trays, plastic and metallic pipes. FS705 maintains the integrity and insulation performance of the seal through masonry and plasterboard.More Information
For a dynamic seal at positions where a degree of building movement is expected or a linear expansion joint seal, the Nullifire range offers products which are designed to accommodate a specific degree of movement.
- FJ200 is elastomeric foam laminated with a graphite based intumescent compound on both sides.More Information
- FS700 is a waterborne, single pack acrylic based sealer used to form linear gap seals where gaps are present in floor and wall constructions.More Information
The Nullifire range of products including mineral fibre boards and structural compounds for load-bearing and non-load barrier penetration sealing includes systems for fire sealing multiple-service openings and gaps in walls and load bearing floors, which reinstate the integrity of compartment.
- FB747-50 is a lightweight 4 hour fire barrier comprising of a mineral fibre board coated with an elastomeric, ablative water based sealant.More Information
- B220 Firestopping Compound is a single part gypsum-based compound providing up to 4 hours fire resistance.More Information