FF170 is used to seal linear gaps throughout the fire rated areas of a building.
FF170 is used to seal linear gaps.
- Certified to the latest British and European standards EN 1366-4, DIN 4102 Pt 1 (B1) and EN 13501: Pt 2
- Features the patented ergonomic cap system for ease-of-use, improved yield and accurate dosage during application
- Acts as an effective fire seal for up to 4 hours (BS EN 1366-4) when used with FS701 intumescent acrylic or FS703 silicone sealant
|Composition||In accordance with BS EN 1366-4 EN 13501: Pt 2 :2007||Polyurethane foam|
|Fire Performance*||DIN4102: Part 1||Up to 4 hours|
|Canister Temperature Limits||+10°C to +30°C|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||+5°C to +35°C|
|Density||LAB015 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||25-35 kg/m3|
|Tack Free Time||LAB014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||10 minutes|
|Cutting Time||LAB014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||60 minutes|
|Loading Time||24 hours|
|Tear Strength||DIN 53455||105 kPa|
|Shear Strength||DIN 53422||61 kPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||EN 12667||36 mW/m.K|
|Temperature Resistance||Short Term: -40°C to +130°C Long Term: -40°C to +90°C|
- Shake the canister vigorously at least 20 times. Leaving the cap on the can, screw the nozzle firmlyinto the connector on the top of the trigger.
- Remove safety catch and pull the trigger to activate can. Fill approximately half of the requireddepth of the cavity because the foam will expand.
- On horizontal surfaces always work away from the exuding bead and work upwards on all vertical surfaces.
- The foam is firmly set in approximately 1 hour (depending on temperature and humidity) when anyexcess can be trimmed with a sharp blade.