FI064 Soft Joint Backer is a 64 kg rock-mineral wool slab, to be cut on site and rotated through 90° to form a highly compressible backer with vertically orientated fibres.
FI064 has been specifically tested for a high movement backer, when used in conjunction with other Nullifire products.
Tested for use with FS702 Intumastic, for 30% movement capability.
The product has been additionally tested for use with FS703 Silicone Sealant.
- Linear seals where movement may be required
- Slab edge seals where movement may be required
- Curtain wall applications where movement may be required
- Cavity barriers where movement may be required
The system is suitable for both horizontal and vertical applications and can offer acoustic capability of up to
46 dB (limited by surrounding substrates).
FI064 is further tested as a backer for FS702 Intumastic, for use in service movement seals. For more information, please contact Tremco CPG UK Technical Services (reference batt box).
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance - Tested to BS EN 1366-4 and BS EN 1363-1
- Easy to cut, compress and install
- Allows the retrospective addition of cladding