FB750 Intubatt is a lightweight 4 hour fire barrier comprising of a rock mineral fibre board with an uniquely identifiable ablative coating, containing OptifireTM technology.
FB750 is designed to reinstate the fire performance of compartment walls and floors which have been breached by penetrating services, providing a fire, smoke, thermal, acoustic and air pressure seal.
FB750 must be used in conjunction with FS702 Intumastic to be suitable for sealing around the following service types: non-combustible pipes, cable trays, ladders and baskets (perforated or non-perforated), armoured cables, data cables, HV cables, cable bundles up to 100 mm.
FB750 can be used on flexible walls & rigid walls (100 mm or wider), rigid floors (150 mm or wider), and beneath raised access floors / suspended floors.
When used with a Nullifire closer device (FS709 Intumastic HP, FP302 Intustrap, FP170 Intucollar), FB750 Intubatt also becomes suitable for penetrating combustible pipes & conduits such as PVC, PE, PP, HDPE, PPR, PEX, Uponor and combustible ducting.
FB750 has also been tested to fire protect the underside of loaded timber floors for up to 120 minutes (BS 476 Pt 21).
Typical areas of use include: health and leisure facilities, schools, universities, commercial buildings, hospitals, retail and industrial units and nuclear power plants.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance - Tested to EN 1366-3 (up to 2.16 m² opening) and to BS 476 Pt 20/22 tested (up to 7.2 m² opening with framework)
- OptifireTM unique traceability identifier
- Acoustic & smoke sealing
- Air pressure tested up to 2000 Pa
- Suitable for use in flexible & rigid walls, rigid floors and under timber floors
- Easy to cut
- Allows for the thermal expansion of the services in ambiant conditions